Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- Murray City Council to Consider Anti-Begging Ordinance, Halfway to Downtown Park Fundraising $
- Kentuckians, Get Ready For Health Insurance Rate Hikes
- Could Rand Paul’s Struggling Presidential Bid Imperil His Senate Seat, Too?
Wed December 5, 2012
The Morning Cram [got milk edition]
From NPR: Farmers are peering over a dairy cliff as they wait for Congress to pass the new farm bill. With this summer’s drought their feed is more valuable than the milk the cows produce after eating it.
Kentucky: Crews will be fixing a light outage on the Lake Barkley bridge, so expect some possible delays.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam says excluding college campuses from a bill that would allow workers to keep firearms in their parked cars is key.
Illinois: Lawmakers in the state have put a proposal on the table to fix the Illinois’ multi-billion dollar pension crisis. Cell phone scams that add charges to customers’ bills have doubled in Illinois just this year.