Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed May 2, 2012
the morning cram [good enough for government work edition]
We may resign Afghanistan to a sort of purgatory status. It's not great...not that bad either...kind of so-so.
NPR reports President Obama paid a surprise visit to Afghanistan, and he says having just part of the country out of Taliban hands might be the best we can do.