Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed May 2, 2012
the morning cram [good enough for government work edition]
We may resign Afghanistan to a sort of purgatory status. It's not great...not that bad either...kind of so-so.
NPR reports President Obama paid a surprise visit to Afghanistan, and he says having just part of the country out of Taliban hands might be the best we can do.