Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue June 5, 2012
the morning cram [give me freedom edition]
"What do you need?"
NPR reports the Chinese artist Yang Weidong is travelling his country asking "what do you need?". The answer; freedom.
Kentucky ~ Paducah Riverfront plan postponed. Fake pot sales are down. From feast to famine with rain. Walker trial set for July. The state's oldest vet is in Mayfield. New travel commish wants more movies. Taxes are the KY Tonight topic. Last chance to see Venus transit for 100 years.