Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue June 5, 2012
the morning cram [give me freedom edition]
"What do you need?"
NPR reports the Chinese artist Yang Weidong is travelling his country asking "what do you need?". The answer; freedom.
Kentucky ~ Paducah Riverfront plan postponed. Fake pot sales are down. From feast to famine with rain. Walker trial set for July. The state's oldest vet is in Mayfield. New travel commish wants more movies. Taxes are the KY Tonight topic. Last chance to see Venus transit for 100 years.