Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu November 29, 2012
The Morning Cram [get around, get around, i get around edition]
From NPR: You won’t see fins on the back of your car anytime soon. They disappeared for a reason: better aerodynamics equals better fuel efficiency.
Tennessee: State Democrats re-elected Jim Kyle as minority leader and Lowe Finney as caucus chairman.
Illinois: Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon says politicians need to give more disclosure about their financial interests to earn the public’s trust. The Department of Children and Family Services upgrades its child abuse hotline to take on the large volume of calls. Gov. Pat Quinn says money should go to helping children instead of keeping outdated prisons open.