Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu November 29, 2012
The Morning Cram [get around, get around, i get around edition]
From NPR: You won’t see fins on the back of your car anytime soon. They disappeared for a reason: better aerodynamics equals better fuel efficiency.
Tennessee: State Democrats re-elected Jim Kyle as minority leader and Lowe Finney as caucus chairman.
Illinois: Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon says politicians need to give more disclosure about their financial interests to earn the public’s trust. The Department of Children and Family Services upgrades its child abuse hotline to take on the large volume of calls. Gov. Pat Quinn says money should go to helping children instead of keeping outdated prisons open.