Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu November 29, 2012
The Morning Cram [get around, get around, i get around edition]
From NPR: You won’t see fins on the back of your car anytime soon. They disappeared for a reason: better aerodynamics equals better fuel efficiency.
Tennessee: State Democrats re-elected Jim Kyle as minority leader and Lowe Finney as caucus chairman.
Illinois: Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon says politicians need to give more disclosure about their financial interests to earn the public’s trust. The Department of Children and Family Services upgrades its child abuse hotline to take on the large volume of calls. Gov. Pat Quinn says money should go to helping children instead of keeping outdated prisons open.