Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Thu November 29, 2012
The Morning Cram [get around, get around, i get around edition]
From NPR: You won’t see fins on the back of your car anytime soon. They disappeared for a reason: better aerodynamics equals better fuel efficiency.
Tennessee: State Democrats re-elected Jim Kyle as minority leader and Lowe Finney as caucus chairman.
Illinois: Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon says politicians need to give more disclosure about their financial interests to earn the public’s trust. The Department of Children and Family Services upgrades its child abuse hotline to take on the large volume of calls. Gov. Pat Quinn says money should go to helping children instead of keeping outdated prisons open.