Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu November 29, 2012
The Morning Cram [get around, get around, i get around edition]
From NPR: You won’t see fins on the back of your car anytime soon. They disappeared for a reason: better aerodynamics equals better fuel efficiency.
Tennessee: State Democrats re-elected Jim Kyle as minority leader and Lowe Finney as caucus chairman.
Illinois: Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon says politicians need to give more disclosure about their financial interests to earn the public’s trust. The Department of Children and Family Services upgrades its child abuse hotline to take on the large volume of calls. Gov. Pat Quinn says money should go to helping children instead of keeping outdated prisons open.