Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed March 13, 2013
The Morning Cram [fife and drum edition]
From NPR: For commentator Frank Deford, it seems unfair that students who pursue other extracurricular talents — like music — should be placed in a subsidiary position to their classmates who happen to play sports.
Kentucky: The Paducah City Commission and McCracken County Fiscal Court will help TeleTech Holdings build a new customer service call center. A Kentucky panel that investigates the deaths and near deaths of children in abuse and neglect cases now has the official backing of the General Assembly. Two priorities of Kentucky lawmakers will spill over to the so-called veto period of the 2013 legislative sessions after the issues could not be resolved by the end of Tuesday. Anglers are on the hunt in western Kentucky for a pesky fish whose exploding population is threatening two of the state's most popular lakes.
Tennesee: The University of Tennessee at Martin will receive a $706,000 state grant for the school's Healthy Families Initiative.