Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon August 12, 2013
The Morning Cram [faster food edition]
From NPR: If you're a takeout or delivery customer, websites like Seamless and Grubhub are a marvel. Just type, click your order and the food is on its way. But if you're a restaurant, this shift to the web may not sit so well with you.
Kentucky: Kentuckians can now search federally funded transportation projects online in an effort to ensure those projects don’t negatively affect historic resources. A multi agency investigation came to an end Saturday when the Kentucky State Police, Marshall County Sheriff’s Department, and McCracken County Sheriff’s Department executed a search warrant in Calloway County. The 2013 Kentucky State Fair is only three days away. Kentucky State Police are accepting mini-grant proposals for underage drinking prevention projects.
Tennessee: Tennessee's exports increased 1%in the first half of the year, setting a new record for the state.
Illinois: State Treasurer Dan Rutherford is reminding Illinois residents to use the state's official website to search for unclaimed property.