Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue April 17, 2012
the morning cram [everyone likes their own brand, don't they edition]
By Gary Pitts
America is so full of hot gas, the world just can't take it.
NPR reports the natural gas boom in the US is so large, the market is having trouble absorbing it all.
Illinois ~ A panel says merged schools aren't necessary.