Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue April 17, 2012
the morning cram [everyone likes their own brand, don't they edition]
By Gary Pitts
America is so full of hot gas, the world just can't take it.
NPR reports the natural gas boom in the US is so large, the market is having trouble absorbing it all.
Illinois ~ A panel says merged schools aren't necessary.