Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Tue April 17, 2012
the morning cram [everyone likes their own brand, don't they edition]
By Gary Pitts
America is so full of hot gas, the world just can't take it.
NPR reports the natural gas boom in the US is so large, the market is having trouble absorbing it all.
Illinois ~ A panel says merged schools aren't necessary.