Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Tue June 26, 2012
the morning cram [enemies among us edition]
NPR reports the FBI has identified around 100 Muslim extremists in the US military.
Kentucky ~ Half a dozen Kentucky State Park lodges are turning 50 years old this year, including Kentucky Dam Village in our region. Two members of Kentucky's federal delegation will face off in Thursday's US congressional baseball game, an annual event that pits Republicans against Democrats.
Illinois ~ The Illinois State Fire Marshal is urging people to take safety steps before enjoying the outdoor grilling season. Illinois will trim the number of regional school district superintendent offices in the state.
Tennessee ~ A former Montgomery Central High School football coach and teacher faces sexual battery charges following his arrest yesterday. At least two people have been hurt in a plant explosion in Clarksville. A report by the University of Tennessee Center for Business and Economic Research finds students who earn their bachelor's degrees within four years make higher salaries. Tennessee tourism officials are launching a self-guided driving trail today that connects farmland and small towns in nine West Tennessee counties.