Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Marriott Breaks Ground on Murray Springhill Suites Hotel
Tue June 26, 2012
the morning cram [enemies among us edition]
NPR reports the FBI has identified around 100 Muslim extremists in the US military.
Kentucky ~ Half a dozen Kentucky State Park lodges are turning 50 years old this year, including Kentucky Dam Village in our region. Two members of Kentucky's federal delegation will face off in Thursday's US congressional baseball game, an annual event that pits Republicans against Democrats.
Illinois ~ The Illinois State Fire Marshal is urging people to take safety steps before enjoying the outdoor grilling season. Illinois will trim the number of regional school district superintendent offices in the state.
Tennessee ~ A former Montgomery Central High School football coach and teacher faces sexual battery charges following his arrest yesterday. At least two people have been hurt in a plant explosion in Clarksville. A report by the University of Tennessee Center for Business and Economic Research finds students who earn their bachelor's degrees within four years make higher salaries. Tennessee tourism officials are launching a self-guided driving trail today that connects farmland and small towns in nine West Tennessee counties.