Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu January 3, 2013
The Morning Cram [earl of grantham edition]
From NPR: From the uncomfortable costumes to the behavior of a disturbed footman, the cast of Downton Abbey talks about the upcoming season.
Kentucky: It will take an absurdly large amount of snowfall to restore fields back to their pre-drought condition. Andy Barr will be the newest Kentucky congressmen once he is sworn in this afternoon in Washington. No traffic fatalities happened in Kentucky over the New Year’s Day and the days leading up to it.
Tennessee: The U.S. Senate has approved four new TVA board members including western Tennessee native Mike McWherter.
Illinois: A nonpartisan vendor has begun to check the eligibility of people on Medicaid in the state. Bans on semiautomatic assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines are on their way to the full state Senate after being approved by a Senate committee. First-time meth users in Illinois now have the option of taking treatment for their addiction in place of jail time.