Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri January 10, 2014
The Morning Cram [draw this edition]
From NPR: People don't often think of the news as a source of inspiration — and certainly not a source of daily inspiration. But that's what it's turned into for Maria Fabrizio, an illustrator based in Columbia, S.C.
Kentucky: The Murray City Council is asking the board of a non-profit that provides homeless housing to rescind its decision to close. It’s official. Grimes is running for the senate. Republican Matt Bevin is blasting Mitch McConnell's long Senate record. Kentucky's highways were safer last year. Paducah police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a woman who robbed the FNB Bank. Marshall County native Keith Travis announced his intentions today to file his Republican candidacy papers
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam says he won't decide about whether to support school voucher legislation until next week.