Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri January 10, 2014
The Morning Cram [draw this edition]
From NPR: People don't often think of the news as a source of inspiration — and certainly not a source of daily inspiration. But that's what it's turned into for Maria Fabrizio, an illustrator based in Columbia, S.C.
Kentucky: The Murray City Council is asking the board of a non-profit that provides homeless housing to rescind its decision to close. It’s official. Grimes is running for the senate. Republican Matt Bevin is blasting Mitch McConnell's long Senate record. Kentucky's highways were safer last year. Paducah police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a woman who robbed the FNB Bank. Marshall County native Keith Travis announced his intentions today to file his Republican candidacy papers
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam says he won't decide about whether to support school voucher legislation until next week.