Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon October 15, 2012
The Morning Cram [don't pop that zit edition]
From NPR: As acne becomes more resistant to typical treatments, researchers are scrambling for new ways to get rid of those nasty bumps.
From Kentucky: A tornado touched down in Mayfield Sunday causing one injury and minor damage. Drivers watch out, it’s deer crossing season. Murray State loses the Homecoming football game to UT Martin. The Kentucky Arts Council offers some advice for artists in the upcoming holiday shopping season.
From Tennessee: Montgomery County Sheriff Norman Lewis died after battling a long illness. A Clarksville babysitter is charged with abuse and neglect of an infant. Last year’s TVA rate increase funded the utility’s pension fund.