Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Mon October 15, 2012
The Morning Cram [don't pop that zit edition]
From NPR: As acne becomes more resistant to typical treatments, researchers are scrambling for new ways to get rid of those nasty bumps.
From Kentucky: A tornado touched down in Mayfield Sunday causing one injury and minor damage. Drivers watch out, it’s deer crossing season. Murray State loses the Homecoming football game to UT Martin. The Kentucky Arts Council offers some advice for artists in the upcoming holiday shopping season.
From Tennessee: Montgomery County Sheriff Norman Lewis died after battling a long illness. A Clarksville babysitter is charged with abuse and neglect of an infant. Last year’s TVA rate increase funded the utility’s pension fund.