Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri January 18, 2013
The Morning Cram [don’t you get it? edition]
No one likes to be out of the loop when it comes to a good joke. But more and more comedians are finding it harder to connect with audiences who don’t catch all the references. Now they are looking for ways to reconnect.
Kentucky: Justice Wil Schroder has decided to retire from the Supreme Court of Kentucky. The Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet says the state's jobless rate has dropped. The Racer Men’s basketball team beat the Eastern Illinois Panthers last night. Kentucky First District Congressman Ed Whitfield says he’s against closing off waters close to Cumberland River dams.
Tennessee: The number of unemployed Tennesseans is at its lowest point since the economic meltdown of 2008.