Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri January 18, 2013
The Morning Cram [don’t you get it? edition]
No one likes to be out of the loop when it comes to a good joke. But more and more comedians are finding it harder to connect with audiences who don’t catch all the references. Now they are looking for ways to reconnect.
Kentucky: Justice Wil Schroder has decided to retire from the Supreme Court of Kentucky. The Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet says the state's jobless rate has dropped. The Racer Men’s basketball team beat the Eastern Illinois Panthers last night. Kentucky First District Congressman Ed Whitfield says he’s against closing off waters close to Cumberland River dams.
Tennessee: The number of unemployed Tennesseans is at its lowest point since the economic meltdown of 2008.