Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu May 9, 2013
The Morning Cram [do what you love edition]
From NPR: Tens of thousands of young college graduates about to enter the job force by following their passion. What about those who do not have a passion? One young college grad asks an economist for advice.
Kentucky: Two Kentucky elected leaders are joining their peers in asking a national clothing retailer to stop selling questionable pint and shot glasses. A retired Kentucky State Police lieutenant colonel has been named head of rangers for Kentucky State Parks.
Tennessee: The Tennessee Department of Education has rolled out a new package of incentives to help bring the best teachers to the state's worst schools. The Tennessee State Library and Archives is hosting a workshop to help individuals gather and record information for family history.
Illinois: The sponsor of legislation before the Illinois State Senate legalizing medical marijuana use said there are sufficient protections for motorists in the bill.