Most Active Stories
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
- Source 'Mid Continent Lays Off All Staff'-Leadership Meeting Before Issuing Public Comment
Thu May 9, 2013
The Morning Cram [do what you love edition]
From NPR: Tens of thousands of young college graduates about to enter the job force by following their passion. What about those who do not have a passion? One young college grad asks an economist for advice.
Kentucky: Two Kentucky elected leaders are joining their peers in asking a national clothing retailer to stop selling questionable pint and shot glasses. A retired Kentucky State Police lieutenant colonel has been named head of rangers for Kentucky State Parks.
Tennessee: The Tennessee Department of Education has rolled out a new package of incentives to help bring the best teachers to the state's worst schools. The Tennessee State Library and Archives is hosting a workshop to help individuals gather and record information for family history.
Illinois: The sponsor of legislation before the Illinois State Senate legalizing medical marijuana use said there are sufficient protections for motorists in the bill.