Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri September 27, 2013
The Morning Cram [that didn’t take long edition]
From NPR: Los Angeles Unified School District started issuing iPads to its students this school year, as part of a $30 million deal with Apple.
But less than a week after getting their iPads, hundreds of students had found a way to bypass software blocks meant to limit what websites the students can use.
Kentucky: Chief Justice John D. Minton Junior is scheduled to address lawmakers on the state of the judiciary next week in Hopkinsville. The Kentucky State Police will investigate whether any laws were broken when former Legislative Research Commission Director Bobby Sherman shredded documents in his Capitol office Sunday, two days after he resigned.
Illinois: The executive board of the Illinois chapter of the AFL-CIO is supporting gay marriage.
Tennessee: Tennessee’s biggest Obamacare critics are trying to squelch any excitement for cheaper-than-expected insurance rates – 16 percent lower than original estimates.