Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri September 27, 2013
The Morning Cram [that didn’t take long edition]
From NPR: Los Angeles Unified School District started issuing iPads to its students this school year, as part of a $30 million deal with Apple.
But less than a week after getting their iPads, hundreds of students had found a way to bypass software blocks meant to limit what websites the students can use.
Kentucky: Chief Justice John D. Minton Junior is scheduled to address lawmakers on the state of the judiciary next week in Hopkinsville. The Kentucky State Police will investigate whether any laws were broken when former Legislative Research Commission Director Bobby Sherman shredded documents in his Capitol office Sunday, two days after he resigned.
Illinois: The executive board of the Illinois chapter of the AFL-CIO is supporting gay marriage.
Tennessee: Tennessee’s biggest Obamacare critics are trying to squelch any excitement for cheaper-than-expected insurance rates – 16 percent lower than original estimates.