Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Thu January 16, 2014
The Morning Cram [cool runnings edition]
From NPR: When you meet bobsled driver Steve Holcomb, he doesn't talk about his Olympic gold medal — the one he won with the four-man team at the . Instead, he talks about the one that got away.
Kentucky: State Police have expanded their aircraft fleet at no upfront costs to the state. A memorial service is this weekend for Phil Everly near Central City. A federal judge in Louisville is weighing the fate of Kentucky's ban on same sex marriages. U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service announced that two adult Whooping Cranes have been illegally shot in Hopkins County. A Paducah woman has been arrested by Maryland authorities on a Paducah warrant charging her with the robbery of FNB Bank. The McCracken County School Board took no action last night to close Farley Elementary School. The presidents of Kentucky’s two largest universities have joined opposition to a boycott of Israeli academic institutions. The latest round of efforts to expand gambling to casinos in Kentucky has begun.
Tennessee: Governor Bill Haslam is planning to announce legislation today that seeks to combat methamphetamine production in his state.