Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu February 9, 2012
the morning cram [Converse All Stars...I know you want some edition]
You know what kicks you should rock in China? The same ones you rock everywhere else…Chucks.
NPR reports since 2007, sales of the Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars in China have gone up about fifty percent.
Tennessee~ You can still say gay, at least for a little while. If you don’t want your kids to participate in extracurricular activities, you’re pushing for this one. Haslam wants more kids per teacher(because handling 30 kids is just too easy).