Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu February 9, 2012
the morning cram [Converse All Stars...I know you want some edition]
You know what kicks you should rock in China? The same ones you rock everywhere else…Chucks.
NPR reports since 2007, sales of the Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars in China have gone up about fifty percent.
Tennessee~ You can still say gay, at least for a little while. If you don’t want your kids to participate in extracurricular activities, you’re pushing for this one. Haslam wants more kids per teacher(because handling 30 kids is just too easy).