Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu February 9, 2012
the morning cram [Converse All Stars...I know you want some edition]
You know what kicks you should rock in China? The same ones you rock everywhere else…Chucks.
NPR reports since 2007, sales of the Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars in China have gone up about fifty percent.
Tennessee~ You can still say gay, at least for a little while. If you don’t want your kids to participate in extracurricular activities, you’re pushing for this one. Haslam wants more kids per teacher(because handling 30 kids is just too easy).