Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon September 17, 2012
the morning cram [the civil war's bloodiest day edition]
Today on NPR:
Today is the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Antietam, also known as Sharpsburg, which resulted in the largest single-day number of killed and wounded in American military history.
A busy weekend for OVC football.
A Franklin County judge is considering whether or not to lower former KY Agriculture Commissioner Richie Farmer's child support obligations.
A new state law governing for-profit colleges may not affect them.
ROMP may move to earlier in the year for 2013.
The region's drought has had an impact on the migration of Monarch butterflies.