Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu July 12, 2012
the morning cram [cinder block edition]
From NPR: AIDS researchers, policymakers and advocates are increasingly convinced that treating HIV is one of the best ways of preventing its spread.
From Kentucky: A new law that goes into effect today will help patients with chronic health issues maintain their standard of living. The Honeywell nuclear facility in Metropolis will not restart production until they reach an agreement on facility upgrades with the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Hours after the Supreme Court upheld the health law Republicans were preparing for the repeal vote. Jerry Wayne Walker Jr.’s college friend testified in Walker’s trial yesterday in Marshall County.