Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Thu July 12, 2012
the morning cram [cinder block edition]
From NPR: AIDS researchers, policymakers and advocates are increasingly convinced that treating HIV is one of the best ways of preventing its spread.
From Kentucky: A new law that goes into effect today will help patients with chronic health issues maintain their standard of living. The Honeywell nuclear facility in Metropolis will not restart production until they reach an agreement on facility upgrades with the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Hours after the Supreme Court upheld the health law Republicans were preparing for the repeal vote. Jerry Wayne Walker Jr.’s college friend testified in Walker’s trial yesterday in Marshall County.