Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu July 12, 2012
the morning cram [cinder block edition]
From NPR: AIDS researchers, policymakers and advocates are increasingly convinced that treating HIV is one of the best ways of preventing its spread.
From Kentucky: A new law that goes into effect today will help patients with chronic health issues maintain their standard of living. The Honeywell nuclear facility in Metropolis will not restart production until they reach an agreement on facility upgrades with the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Hours after the Supreme Court upheld the health law Republicans were preparing for the repeal vote. Jerry Wayne Walker Jr.’s college friend testified in Walker’s trial yesterday in Marshall County.