Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu July 12, 2012
the morning cram [cinder block edition]
From NPR: AIDS researchers, policymakers and advocates are increasingly convinced that treating HIV is one of the best ways of preventing its spread.
From Kentucky: A new law that goes into effect today will help patients with chronic health issues maintain their standard of living. The Honeywell nuclear facility in Metropolis will not restart production until they reach an agreement on facility upgrades with the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Hours after the Supreme Court upheld the health law Republicans were preparing for the repeal vote. Jerry Wayne Walker Jr.’s college friend testified in Walker’s trial yesterday in Marshall County.