Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri January 11, 2013
The Morning Cram [buttery powered edition]
Butter sculptors will be sad to see their works taken down at the Pennsylvania Farm Show. But farmers are happy to have their homes powered from the byproduct, methane. Find out what’s churning in the Pennsylvania back country.
Kentucky: Government workers and retirees are calling for full funding of the state's pension system. Bonds will be issued for more than 15 million dollars in improvements at Murray State University. Kentucky officials say federal Medicaid funding is being cut for more than half of the state’s primary-care clinics. Kentucky's General Fund revenue rose substantially in December. Kentucky has made the top ten in Education Week magazine's annual rankings of school policy and standards.
Tennessee: Politicians are calling for a special meeting to investigate the Department of Children's Services' refusal to release records related to the abuse and death of children under its care.