Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri November 1, 2013
The Morning Cram [that broadcast brand edition]
From NPR: The value of a brand doesn't include anything physical. It's just the name of the company — and all of the customer loyalty attached to that name.
Kentucky: As the days begin to get colder, Kentucky will see higher natural gas prices. McCracken County Commissioner Zana Renfro announced her candidacy for McCracken County Clerk yesterday. Murray State University Head Basketball Coach Steve Prohm says sophomore guard Zaveral “Zay” Jackson will be transferring to another school next semester. The Hopkins County-Madisonville Library board is waiting for renovation estimates for the library’s new home before asking for a loan to help pay off its prevailing wage debt.
Tennessee: Just five candidates have submitted applications to fill an upcoming West Tennessee vacancy on the state's highest court.