Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon January 20, 2014
The Morning Cram [bowl edition]
From NPR: To get to the championship game, the Denver Broncos beat the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game 26-16. The NFC championship game was close but the Seattle Seahawks defeated the San Francisco 49ers 23-17.
Kentucky: The state has awarded a $29 million dollar contract to reconstruct the Pennyrile Parkway interchange with the Western Kentucky Parkway/Interstate 69 near Madisonville. KSP charged Timothy Wharton of Hopkinsville with Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument and 2nd Degree and Theft by Deception on Friday. Kentucky state university presidents have signed a letter requesting more money for higher education. Land Between The Lakes National Recreation Area is waiving fees at some day-use facilities on today in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Two West Kentucky lawmakers are supporting a bill that would let the state lease public land for private development.
Illinois: Illinois’ legislative session that begins later this month is expected to be more politically driven than last year's because of the looming election.