Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri October 12, 2012
The Morning Cram [the boozing it up edition]
From NPR: A Native American tribe sues big beer makers for selling millions of cans each year to a town of 11 people where residents of a nearby dry reservation come to drink it up on an almost daily basis.
From Kentucky: Soldiers are coming home to Fort Campbell today after serving nine months in Afghanistan. West Kentucky Community and Technical College will pay back state funding it received after inaccurately reporting test scores. Daviess County’s Valley Truck Equipment will expand tripling its workforce. Three Kentucky men have been charged with stealing trade secrets from a Hopkinsville company.
From Illinois: Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon says college should be more affordable and tuition costs have outpaced inflation.