Most Active Stories
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- Murray City Council to Consider Anti-Begging Ordinance, Halfway to Downtown Park Fundraising $
- Kentuckians, Get Ready For Health Insurance Rate Hikes
- AG Candidate Westerfield Hits Back Against Criticism of Prosecutorial Record
- [Audio] Meet the Chef of the Freight House, a Farm-to-Table Restaurant Opening Soon in Paducah
Fri October 12, 2012
The Morning Cram [the boozing it up edition]
From NPR: A Native American tribe sues big beer makers for selling millions of cans each year to a town of 11 people where residents of a nearby dry reservation come to drink it up on an almost daily basis.
From Kentucky: Soldiers are coming home to Fort Campbell today after serving nine months in Afghanistan. West Kentucky Community and Technical College will pay back state funding it received after inaccurately reporting test scores. Daviess County’s Valley Truck Equipment will expand tripling its workforce. Three Kentucky men have been charged with stealing trade secrets from a Hopkinsville company.
From Illinois: Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon says college should be more affordable and tuition costs have outpaced inflation.