Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu January 17, 2013
The Morning Cram [big daddy edition]
A new version of Cat On A hot Tin Roof is premiering on Broadway. Find out why its big name actors are not nearly as important is its subtle, original presentation.
Kentucky: U.S. Senator Rand Paul says allowing principals and teachers to be armed could be an effective preventive measure to make schools safer. Kentucky officials say an inventory that records industrial toxic releases in the state showed a reduction in 2011. The Kentucky Department of Education says Commissioner Terry Holliday has accomplished his goal of visiting schools in all 174 public school systems.
Illinois: The number of Illinois residents relying on food stamps and food banks is rising along with the state’s poverty rate.