Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu October 11, 2012
The Morning Cram [the bad boy of the rabbit world edition]
From NPR: Oscar-winning actress Emma Thompson says she loves that Peter Rabbit has disrespect for authority. She plans to revive the classic children’s book.
From Kentucky: Sen. Rand Paul and Attorney General Jack Conway will offer spin at the vice presidential debate today in Danville. Injured veterans and their supports will ride through Fort Campbell today in a six-day bicycle ride from Cincinnati to Nashville, Tenn. Kentucky Adult Education found that West Kentucky Community and Technical College inaccurately reported testing scores that resulted in the college receiving more funds than it was eligible for.
From Illinois: Foreclosures in the state increased 30 percent for the same quarter last year.