Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon March 26, 2012
the morning cram [are we there yet? edition]
NPR reports the Supreme Court begins the first of three days of oral arguments on President Obama's health care law today. The court has boiled the arguments down to four key questions. First up: Does the court even have to hear this case right now?
Kentucky~ As the 2012 legislative session winds down, lawmakers aren’t touting a long list of accomplishments. Civil War locations throughout Kentucky and Tennessee are participating in the 16th annual Park Day activities this coming Saturday. Owensboro is embracing the idea of creating a downtown Walk of Fame.
Illinois~ Lawmakers looking for ways to cut expenses in the state’s Medicaid program may consider the big-ticket cost of prescription drugs as a tempting target.