Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri September 6, 2013
The Morning Cram [and the winner is edition]
From NPR: Saturday in Argentina, the International Olympic Committee will announce the host of the 2020 Summer Games. The committee is choosing from among Istanbul, Madrid and Tokyo. The contenders all have strong selling points but each also has serious issues clouding its bid.
Kentucky: Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham announced he will be seeking re-election. The Murray State University Board of Regents has come to a consensus that the presidential search should be confidential. An Owensboro man has been charged with murder in a five year old cold case.
Illinois: A spokeswoman for Pat Quinn says the Illinois governor is "concerned" about an architect's choice to use nearly $670,000 copper-plated wooden doors as part of a Capitol renovation project.
Tennessee: Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam has created a fellowship program for college graduates.