Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue June 19, 2012
the morning cram [all the single fellas edition]
NPR reports more and more dad's are going it alone, choosing to be single fathers.
Kentucky ~ Michael Ceglinski has been named principal of McCracken County High School. The Kentucky Commission on Human Rights is holding three fair housing workshops next week for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender and their families. A workshop to help veterans apply for a new educational benefit is being held at West Kentucky Community and Technical College in Paducah this month. Two Kentucky lawmakers are refusing pay for a week long special legislative session held earlier this year. A new study shows black lung disease isn’t limited to just coal miners who work underground. The U.S. Supreme Court is expected to rule on federal issues of health care and immigration before it completes its term this summer.
Tennessee ~ Tennessee elections officials have agreed to stop purging inactive voters from the rolls until after the November election.