Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri February 1, 2013
The Morning Cram [all aboard! edition]
The largest railroad terminal in the world opened its doors 100 years ago. Grand Central Terminal in New York City no longer serves long-distance trains, but is still a vibrant part of the city's image.
Kentucky: Chief Justice John Minton wants lawmakers to find more money for the state’s judicial branch. Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes stopped in Murray in an effort to gather public opinion about ways to improve civic health. The National Rifle Association is returning to Louisville for its convention in 2016.
Tennessee: Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam says he will sign a proposal to allow wine to be sold in supermarkets into law if it is passed by lawmakers this year. Tennessee Senate Republicans are proposing legislation that seeks to prevent expansion of the state Medicaid program.