Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri February 1, 2013
The Morning Cram [all aboard! edition]
The largest railroad terminal in the world opened its doors 100 years ago. Grand Central Terminal in New York City no longer serves long-distance trains, but is still a vibrant part of the city's image.
Kentucky: Chief Justice John Minton wants lawmakers to find more money for the state’s judicial branch. Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes stopped in Murray in an effort to gather public opinion about ways to improve civic health. The National Rifle Association is returning to Louisville for its convention in 2016.
Tennessee: Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam says he will sign a proposal to allow wine to be sold in supermarkets into law if it is passed by lawmakers this year. Tennessee Senate Republicans are proposing legislation that seeks to prevent expansion of the state Medicaid program.