Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri February 1, 2013
The Morning Cram [all aboard! edition]
The largest railroad terminal in the world opened its doors 100 years ago. Grand Central Terminal in New York City no longer serves long-distance trains, but is still a vibrant part of the city's image.
Kentucky: Chief Justice John Minton wants lawmakers to find more money for the state’s judicial branch. Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes stopped in Murray in an effort to gather public opinion about ways to improve civic health. The National Rifle Association is returning to Louisville for its convention in 2016.
Tennessee: Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam says he will sign a proposal to allow wine to be sold in supermarkets into law if it is passed by lawmakers this year. Tennessee Senate Republicans are proposing legislation that seeks to prevent expansion of the state Medicaid program.