Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed January 16, 2013
The Morning Cram [ ah-choo! edition]
The flu is spreading at a record breaking speed this year, which is leaving employers at odds with how to deal with the situation. Find out why you don’t want to be patient zero at your workplace.
Kentucky: Highway crews continue de-icing work this morning on roadways across western Kentucky. Attorney General Jack Conway is telling political leaders the Commonwealth is making progress curbing the prescription drug abuse epidemic. Police believe a shooting in the parking lot of an eastern Kentucky community college may have been the result of a domestic dispute. Kentucky officials are honoring some coal companies for efforts to restore the land on former surface mine sites. The Prichard Committee for Academic Excellence continues its series at improving the quality of teachers. Paducah-based ice cream company Dippin’ Dots plans to upgrade and expand operations at its plant.
Illinois: State officials are putting up nearly $2 million in federal disaster money to relocate a water line running under Rend Lake in southern Illinois.