Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue October 23, 2012
The Morning Cram [age of empires edition]
From NPR: Microsoft, the company that defined the PC, is still enormously profitable — but not as profitable as it once was.
Kentucky: The McCracken County Humane Society has fired the kennel manager at shelter who recently testified against fellow employees for performing improper euthanasia. Calloway Circuit Judge Dennis Foust has recused himself from the vehicular assault case against Murray State University basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson.
Tennessee: The more than 700 employees at the DuPont Titanium Dioxide plant in New Johnsonville, Tennessee will not lose their jobs according to Public Affairs spokesman David Hastings.