Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
Tue October 23, 2012
The Morning Cram [age of empires edition]
From NPR: Microsoft, the company that defined the PC, is still enormously profitable — but not as profitable as it once was.
Kentucky: The McCracken County Humane Society has fired the kennel manager at shelter who recently testified against fellow employees for performing improper euthanasia. Calloway Circuit Judge Dennis Foust has recused himself from the vehicular assault case against Murray State University basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson.
Tennessee: The more than 700 employees at the DuPont Titanium Dioxide plant in New Johnsonville, Tennessee will not lose their jobs according to Public Affairs spokesman David Hastings.