Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Tue October 23, 2012
The Morning Cram [age of empires edition]
From NPR: Microsoft, the company that defined the PC, is still enormously profitable — but not as profitable as it once was.
Kentucky: The McCracken County Humane Society has fired the kennel manager at shelter who recently testified against fellow employees for performing improper euthanasia. Calloway Circuit Judge Dennis Foust has recused himself from the vehicular assault case against Murray State University basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson.
Tennessee: The more than 700 employees at the DuPont Titanium Dioxide plant in New Johnsonville, Tennessee will not lose their jobs according to Public Affairs spokesman David Hastings.