Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue October 23, 2012
The Morning Cram [age of empires edition]
From NPR: Microsoft, the company that defined the PC, is still enormously profitable — but not as profitable as it once was.
Kentucky: The McCracken County Humane Society has fired the kennel manager at shelter who recently testified against fellow employees for performing improper euthanasia. Calloway Circuit Judge Dennis Foust has recused himself from the vehicular assault case against Murray State University basketball player Zaveral “Zay” Jackson.
Tennessee: The more than 700 employees at the DuPont Titanium Dioxide plant in New Johnsonville, Tennessee will not lose their jobs according to Public Affairs spokesman David Hastings.