Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu June 14, 2012
the morning cram [6 in tha mornin edition]
NPR discusses the art of Hip-Hop with rhyme legend Ice-T.
""A rapper is someone who rhymes. You could consider Dr. Seuss a rapper...an MC is someone who has that party-rocking skill..." -Big Daddy Kane
Kentucky ~ Christian County Public Schools have a new superintendent. A Paducah man is charged with murder in connection with a Tuesday morning shooting death in Paducah. Murray State Rifle team freshman Kelsey Emme is the 2012 USA Shooting Junior Air Rifle National Champion. The Kentucky Medicaid program has recovered $7 million dollars in a settlement with Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies. Kentucky is being recognized for job creation and investment projects by an award from a magazine that covers corporate site selection and relocation.
Illinois ~ Illinois Governor Pat Quinn is set to sign several bills passed by the Legislature this year, including those that will slash health care coverage and increase cigarette taxes by $1 a pack to help finance the Medicaid program.
Tennessee ~ The Tennessee Valley Authority is moving up repairs on the West Sandy Dewatering Project on Kentucky Reservoir in Henry County, Tennessee.