Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Woman's Body Found Near Abandoned Vehicle in Calloway County
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Fri July 26, 2013
More Human Remains Found in Madisonville
A crew with the Hopkins County Road Department found more human remains Thursday in a creek along Continental Drive while doing repair work from excavation done during previous searches for remains.
Earlier this month some of the street’s residents found human remains behind their homes. The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Department says it gave the remains to the county coroner’s office who in turn sent them to the Kentucky Medical Examiner’s Office.
An investigation is ongoing to determine the identity of the remains.