Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri July 26, 2013
More Human Remains Found in Madisonville
A crew with the Hopkins County Road Department found more human remains Thursday in a creek along Continental Drive while doing repair work from excavation done during previous searches for remains.
Earlier this month some of the street’s residents found human remains behind their homes. The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Department says it gave the remains to the county coroner’s office who in turn sent them to the Kentucky Medical Examiner’s Office.
An investigation is ongoing to determine the identity of the remains.