Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue February 16, 2010
More Charges for Juveniles Robbery Suspects
By Angela Hatton
Pembroke, KY – The Kentucky State Police has filed additional charges against the four juveniles who allegedly stole from Mennonite communities in Christian and Todd Counties. Police arrested the four last week. They also face wanton endangerment, tampering with physical evidence, and evading police charges. They remain lodged in the McCracken County Juvenile Detention Center. An adult charged with the crimes will face additional charges when he appears before a grand jury.