Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue February 16, 2010
More Charges for Juveniles Robbery Suspects
By Angela Hatton
Pembroke, KY – The Kentucky State Police has filed additional charges against the four juveniles who allegedly stole from Mennonite communities in Christian and Todd Counties. Police arrested the four last week. They also face wanton endangerment, tampering with physical evidence, and evading police charges. They remain lodged in the McCracken County Juvenile Detention Center. An adult charged with the crimes will face additional charges when he appears before a grand jury.