Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu January 28, 2010
Montgomery Precinct Ruling Today
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Trigg County, KY – Residents of Trigg County's Montgomery precinct find out today if they can hold a vote to reinstate prohibition. Trigg County Circuit Judge C.A. Woodall decides the dispute between the Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control and the State Board of Elections today. The Board of Elections cites state law that says "no local option election shall be held in the same territory more than once in every three years." The ABC does not agree. The hearing began this morning at 11am.