Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed September 5, 2007
Momma Nancy's Cabs
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Hailing a cab in New York City is a common occurrence, but sometimes trips across the metropolitan area can cost upwards of 40 dollars. In rural Western Kentucky, one woman will take you anywhere in Murray for just seven dollars, and you may get a few words of advice during the trip. Chad Lampe has her story
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's ride with Momma Nancy.