Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon September 20, 2010
Mock High School Elections Continue
Western Kentucky – High school students across Kentucky are using their county voting machines for mock elections. The students are voting for their choices in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race between Democrat Jack Conway and Republican Rand Paul.
Secretary of State Trey Grayson says the mock elections are being held through October 29th. They're being funded by a federal grant from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission.
This week's elections will be held in Henderson, Union, and Todd County high schools, and Lone Oak, Madisonville North, Livington Central, Webster, Hopkinsville, Fulton City, Murray and Hart high schools. After the last election is held, Grayson's office will release the statewide results.