Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Fri November 2, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Public Opinion polls across Kentucky have reported overwhelming support for the Democratic Party, only two Republicans lead in their respective races. But recent mock election results across the state are reporting dramatically different numbers.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear more.