Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri November 2, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Public Opinion polls across Kentucky have reported overwhelming support for the Democratic Party, only two Republicans lead in their respective races. But recent mock election results across the state are reporting dramatically different numbers.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear more.