Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Fri November 2, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Public Opinion polls across Kentucky have reported overwhelming support for the Democratic Party, only two Republicans lead in their respective races. But recent mock election results across the state are reporting dramatically different numbers.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear more.