Most Active Stories
- Logging Expert: Wickliffe Paper Mill Closure a $600M Hit to State Economy
- Chris Thile Plays Benefit Concert at Murray State
- Kate Lochte Retires from WKMS-FM
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
Fri November 2, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Public Opinion polls across Kentucky have reported overwhelming support for the Democratic Party, only two Republicans lead in their respective races. But recent mock election results across the state are reporting dramatically different numbers.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear more.