Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri November 2, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Public Opinion polls across Kentucky have reported overwhelming support for the Democratic Party, only two Republicans lead in their respective races. But recent mock election results across the state are reporting dramatically different numbers.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear more.