Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue August 14, 2012
Mississippi River Bridge to Close for Inspection
The Illinois Department of Transportation plans to close the U.S. 60/62 bridge over the Mississippi River three days next week for safety inspections. The bridge which connects Cairo, Ill., to Mississippi County Missouri will shut down between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Wednesday.
Traffic will also be down to one lane Thursday next week, and Friday, Aug. 31.