Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed April 29, 2009
Missing Woman's Body Found
By Carrie Pond
Smithland, KY – Livingston County authorities found the body of a missing Paducah woman yesterday. Law enforcement officials have ruled the death a suicide. A spokesman for the Livingston County Sheriff's Department says 44-year-old Jan Carr had been missing for a week and a half. The search continued after authorities found her car on the I-24 Bridge over the Tennessee River last Tuesday. Her purse and identification were left inside. An autopsy will be performed today in Madisonville.