Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
Tue July 8, 2014
Missing Calloway Co. Teen Found Safe
UPDATE: 11:10 a.m. July 7:
A missing girl from Calloway County has been found.
"Gabrielle was located in Paducah and is safely back with her family," said Mike Gowen, Gabrielle's father. "We would like to thank the community for all the help locating her, especially the Calloway County Sheriff's Office, the Paducah Police Department and the Paris Police Department."
Paducah Police are seeking assistance in locating 15 year old Gabrielle Rose Gowen of Calloway County. Gabrielle is a white female, 5 foot 9 and 115 pounds with brown hair. She was reported missing to Calloway County Officials last Wednesday. Paducah Police believe she is in the downtown Paducah area. Gabrielle has a pierced nose, pierced abdomen, and a rose tattoo on the right side of her abdomen. She was last seen wearing black sweatpants and a black tank top.
Those with information can contact Paducah police at 270-444-8550 or Crime Stoppers at 443-TELL or at westkycrimestoppers.com. Tipsters may also text their tips to "CRIMES" (274637) by entering "KyTips" followed by their information. Information leading to an arrest or indictment may result in an award of up to $1,000.
Mike Gowen is part-time volunteer for WKMS.
All Tech Considered