Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue January 26, 2010
Millwood's case moves to IL
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Trigg County, KY – A sexual misconduct case against former Murray State Student Drew Millwood is headed to Illinois. 24 year old Millwood allegedly had sex with a 17-year-old Calloway County student during his time as a student teacher. The case has now been transferred to Millwood's home state, which might violate the terms of an agreement reached in Kentucky. Millwood's attorney, Ricky A. Lampkin says if his client fulfills all levels of his plea agreement, he will be taken off the sex offender registry after five years. The agreement is now delayed pending acceptance of the agreement in Illinois courts.