Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Wed June 24, 2009
Military Tax Exemption
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – Come 2010, members of the military will not have to state income taxes in Kentucky. The measure passed as part of House Bill 3, the mega-incentives bill. Legislators had tried to include the tax exemption in the video slots bill, which failed during the special session. The House passed the tax legislation 86-10 and the Senate voted 35-0 in favor of passage.