Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Thu August 16, 2007
Mike Starling NPR Labs Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Wednesday NPR labs director Mike Starling told us that digital radio technology is almost magical in its concept and potential. In the second part of the conversation, Kate Lochte asks Starling more about what's to come with the tranformation of radio that follows the advent of HD-TV.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the second part of Kate Lochte's interview with Mike Starling.