Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu August 16, 2007
Mike Starling NPR Labs Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Wednesday NPR labs director Mike Starling told us that digital radio technology is almost magical in its concept and potential. In the second part of the conversation, Kate Lochte asks Starling more about what's to come with the tranformation of radio that follows the advent of HD-TV.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the second part of Kate Lochte's interview with Mike Starling.