Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu August 16, 2007
Mike Starling NPR Labs Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Wednesday NPR labs director Mike Starling told us that digital radio technology is almost magical in its concept and potential. In the second part of the conversation, Kate Lochte asks Starling more about what's to come with the tranformation of radio that follows the advent of HD-TV.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the second part of Kate Lochte's interview with Mike Starling.