Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Thu August 16, 2007
Mike Starling NPR Labs Part 2
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Wednesday NPR labs director Mike Starling told us that digital radio technology is almost magical in its concept and potential. In the second part of the conversation, Kate Lochte asks Starling more about what's to come with the tranformation of radio that follows the advent of HD-TV.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the second part of Kate Lochte's interview with Mike Starling.