Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue June 24, 2014
"The Middle Ground" A Civil War Story Being Filmed in Western Kentucky
"A tale of two brothers, wrapped up in circumstances that could have only ever happened in Kentucky."
The Middle Ground is a Civil War era film set and currently being shot in western Kentucky - primarily in Owensboro and Madisonville. We met the filmmakers on Sounds Good, with Murray State connections: Director/Writer Dallas Lee Blanton, Actors/Producers Angela Yonts and Nathan Austin. Featuring actors and extras from western Kentucky, the film includes a reenactment of the Battle of Sacramento and a on-location shoot in a homestead from the era.
Video from the Indiegogo Campaign: