Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue June 24, 2014
"The Middle Ground" A Civil War Story Being Filmed in Western Kentucky
"A tale of two brothers, wrapped up in circumstances that could have only ever happened in Kentucky."
The Middle Ground is a Civil War era film set and currently being shot in western Kentucky - primarily in Owensboro and Madisonville. We met the filmmakers on Sounds Good, with Murray State connections: Director/Writer Dallas Lee Blanton, Actors/Producers Angela Yonts and Nathan Austin. Featuring actors and extras from western Kentucky, the film includes a reenactment of the Battle of Sacramento and a on-location shoot in a homestead from the era.
Video from the Indiegogo Campaign: