Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue June 24, 2014
"The Middle Ground" A Civil War Story Being Filmed in Western Kentucky
"A tale of two brothers, wrapped up in circumstances that could have only ever happened in Kentucky."
The Middle Ground is a Civil War era film set and currently being shot in western Kentucky - primarily in Owensboro and Madisonville. We met the filmmakers on Sounds Good, with Murray State connections: Director/Writer Dallas Lee Blanton, Actors/Producers Angela Yonts and Nathan Austin. Featuring actors and extras from western Kentucky, the film includes a reenactment of the Battle of Sacramento and a on-location shoot in a homestead from the era.
Video from the Indiegogo Campaign: