Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri June 7, 2013
Metropolis Honeywell Plant Receives Bomb Threat
The Honeywell Uranium Processing Facility is allowing some plant workers to leave while law enforcement and plant management continue investigating a report of an explosive device in the plant.
Honeywell went on lockdown after receiving the report this afternoon. Honeywell spokesman Peter Dalpe said law enforcement and members of the state bomb squad are on scene.
Honeywell officials also notified the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the Department of Homeland Security and other relevant agencies.