Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri September 6, 2013
Merryman House Reaches Out to End Domestic Abuse
Merryman House Executive Director Mary Foley heads up a team offering residency and outreach services to meet the needs of victims of intimate partner abuse and their dependents as they strive to live free of violence in their home. It’s not unimaginable and Kate Lochte find out more with Foley on Sounds Good. The Merryman House Domestic Crisis Center was founded in Paducah in 1978 by a group of volunteers committed to ending domestic violence in the community. See more at MerrymanHouse.org.
2012 General Assembly