Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri December 11, 2009
Memphis-Paris-Nashville Bus Service
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Officials of the bus service expected to connect Paris with Memphis and Nashville hope to be shuttling passengers by next April. Anchor Trailways and Tours has the custom-built buses on backorder and says it is close to selecting a terminal location in Paris. The new service is backed by federal grant money awarded a few years ago. According to the Paris-Post Intelligencer, the buses will make stops at both international airports in Memphis and Nashville, and will travel a connecting route through Camden, Paris, Dresden, Martin, Union City and Dyersburg.