Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Thu March 20, 2014
Meet the New Curator of Princeton's Adsmore Museum
Caldwell County's Rebecca Pool became the Curator/Director of Adsmore in Princeton in 2013 upon the retirement of longtime curator Ardell Jarrett. Pool was hired in early 2013 as a tour guide at Adsmore and took the role of Curator/Director last June. She speaks with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good about this year's interpretive displays, including Katharine's Birthday (now through April 5), Ladies Easter Luncheon (April 8 - May 17) and Children's Easter Tea (April 12).
Adsmore Home & Gardens is located at 304 N. Jefferson Street, Princeton, KY. They can be reached at 270-365-3114. The living house museum captures a bygone era, reflecting the prominent Smith-Garrett family at the close of the "Golden Age."