Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu March 20, 2014
Meet the New Curator of Princeton's Adsmore Museum
Caldwell County's Rebecca Pool became the Curator/Director of Adsmore in Princeton in 2013 upon the retirement of longtime curator Ardell Jarrett. Pool was hired in early 2013 as a tour guide at Adsmore and took the role of Curator/Director last June. She speaks with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good about this year's interpretive displays, including Katharine's Birthday (now through April 5), Ladies Easter Luncheon (April 8 - May 17) and Children's Easter Tea (April 12).
Adsmore Home & Gardens is located at 304 N. Jefferson Street, Princeton, KY. They can be reached at 270-365-3114. The living house museum captures a bygone era, reflecting the prominent Smith-Garrett family at the close of the "Golden Age."