Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Thu March 20, 2014
Meet the New Curator of Princeton's Adsmore Museum
Caldwell County's Rebecca Pool became the Curator/Director of Adsmore in Princeton in 2013 upon the retirement of longtime curator Ardell Jarrett. Pool was hired in early 2013 as a tour guide at Adsmore and took the role of Curator/Director last June. She speaks with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good about this year's interpretive displays, including Katharine's Birthday (now through April 5), Ladies Easter Luncheon (April 8 - May 17) and Children's Easter Tea (April 12).
Adsmore Home & Gardens is located at 304 N. Jefferson Street, Princeton, KY. They can be reached at 270-365-3114. The living house museum captures a bygone era, reflecting the prominent Smith-Garrett family at the close of the "Golden Age."