Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue March 25, 2014
Meet Hopkinsville Community College's New President, Dr. Jay Allen
In late 2013, the Kentucky Community and Technical College System announced the appointment of Dr. Jay S. Allen as the next president of Hopkinsville Community College. Dr. Allen comes from his position as Vice President of the Perkinston Campus and George County Center of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College System. He brings over 18 years of experience as a community college administrator. Kate Lochte learns more about Dr. Allen in a conversation on Sounds Good, including some of his plans for the future of HCC.