Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Wed October 31, 2012
Mediation Session for CCC Embezzlement Postponed
A mediation session stemming from the embezzlement of 230 thousand dollars from the Paducah – McCracken County Convention Center has been postponed. The Paducah Sun reports the mediation will decide between a settlement or litigation to recover embezzled funds. CCC Chairman Phil McIntosh says the mediation involves several parties who may bear some responsibility for the scheme. McIntosh says the board and its attorneys are trying to reschedule the meeting for when all involved parties can attend.