Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed October 31, 2012
Mediation Session for CCC Embezzlement Postponed
A mediation session stemming from the embezzlement of 230 thousand dollars from the Paducah – McCracken County Convention Center has been postponed. The Paducah Sun reports the mediation will decide between a settlement or litigation to recover embezzled funds. CCC Chairman Phil McIntosh says the mediation involves several parties who may bear some responsibility for the scheme. McIntosh says the board and its attorneys are trying to reschedule the meeting for when all involved parties can attend.